4-H members displayed their talents at the 2016 Gage County 4-H Fashion Show at the Hevelone Center on July 15. The show featured constructed garments, decorated clothing and clothing consumer projects.
The Textile Extravaganza also put handmade quilts and Quilts of Valor on stage to display textile work of 4-H members. The stage was decorated with the fair theme, “Let the Good Times Grow” by Teen Fashion Board, a group of 4-H youth enrolled in clothing projects.
Garments modeled were judged for modeling presentation, fit and appearance of the garment or consumer shopping aspects.
The highlight of the evening was the presentation of a Quilt of Valor to World War II Veteran Jr. Thimm of Beatrice.
Named the 2016 4-H Grand Champion model was Ryan Sand, Beatrice. Reserve Champion model was Jetta Harvey, Beatrice. Ribbons and judging fees are provided by the Gage County Ag Society.
The Nebraska State Fair will feature the State 4-H Fashion Shows on Monday, Sept. 5 in Grand Island. Gage County will send four 4-H members to compete at the State 4-H Fashion Show: Ashtyn Humphreys of Wymore, Jetta Harvey of Beatrice, Laci Havlat of Lincoln, Ryan Sand of Beatrice. Alternate is Margee Jane Harvey, Beatrice.
Ryan Sand also will represent Gage County in the Shopping in Style Fashion Show, held the same day. Her alternate is Amber Dorn, Filley. Both shows are free of charge and open to the public.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-brisbane | http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-melbourne
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (12 views)
- Post Free Add- Post a new ad (7 views)
- 1963-1975 Ford Escort/ Cortina MK 1 Front Quater Bumper (4 views)
- Video Marketing Service for promoting your website or blog. (4 views)
- Order Processing Jobs Worldwide (Your ID) (3 views)
- Unlimited Data Entry Jobs Worldwide (3922) (3 views)
- Find an Attractive Magnetic Jewelry (3 views)
- Affordable Online Advertising (4908) (3 views)
- Большинство сразу Торцевая Крышка Подшипника (2 views)
- Work for 10,000 employers FREE (5026) (2 views)