- Listed: 2016-09-12 23:42
- Expires: This ad has expired
Labor Day may be the end of summer, but it also marks the beginning of something else — fashion month! It’s the four weeks each season during which the entire fashion industry shuttles between New York, London, Milan, and Paris to see designer after designer present their collections. But just because you aren’t parked in the front row between Kylie and Kim doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy all of the best fashion week has to offer. Here’s how to follow fashion week from home, so you can enjoy high fashion in your stylish sweats.
The way the fashion industry functions has shifted dramatically in the last few years, thanks in large part to social media. Designers are adopting the”show now, buy now” concept (in which the looks that come down the runway are almost immediately available for purchase online) and there is an increasing focus on including the consumer in the excitement of Fashion Week. Instead of excluding the people who are actually going to be buying the collections being shown (aka those of us sitting at home on our laptops) designers have made an effort to make them feel like they’re a part of the process by sharing behind the scenes glimpses into their work.
Because of this, keeping up with fashion week from the comfort of your couch (or bed, or desk…) has never been easier. Here are five really, really easy ways to feel like you’ve got a front row seat to every show this season, without having to deal with the crowds.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-2016 | http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-sydney
359 total views, 1 today
- Ad Posting Jobs, Great Pay! (5 views)
- Best Men’s Stainless Steel Cufflinks c000133 (4 views)
- The Blood in the Darkness novel (4 views)
- Home wireless router setting method (4 views)
- Buy Latest Original iPhone x,Note 8,S8 Plus,iPhone 8 Plus (3 views)
- Best Earning Home Based Jobs (3 views)
- Online Map Quality Analyst- Taiwan (3 views)
- Home Typing Jobs, Pays Per Ad (3 views)
- Silver Fox, an American western novel (3 views)
- Mobile App Development Services (3 views)