- Listed: 2016-11-02 22:41
- Expires: This ad has expired
Reports have been swirling about Prince Harry’s supposed new love interest, Meghan Markle, but the fodder has brought up many questions and few answers. How did this random pairing happen? Who are these anonymous friends dishing to the tabloids? Why is British gossip so much more posh sounding? Is it the accent?
We turned to the proverbial tea leaves (or in this case, Instagram and old stories from the Daily Mail) for answers and a much-needed distraction from another news cycle around Hillary’s emails.
What we found is a somewhat plausible path from a supporting role in a USA Network drama to Kensington Palace. So join us as we briefly ignore all things Trump and play Six Degrees of Separation: British Socialite Edition.
Let’s start from the beginning, or beginning of 2016, anyway. Harry had no known NYE date, but his wingman, Tom Inskip, was reportedly leaving the dating pool. A friend from Eton (that boarding school that’s housed countless royals plus David Cameron), Inskip popped the question to Lara Hughes-Young, a literary agent and daughter of the Baron of St Helens who has a rating of “cornflower” from the Daily Mail’s scientific Blue Blood O’Meter.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/cheap-formal-dresses | www.marieaustralia.com/sexy-formal-dresses
218 total views, 1 today
- Used Suzuki 100HP 4-Stroke Outboard Motor at 2300usd (9 views)
- Earn Rs.2000/- daily from home – Govt Registered Job – 9043380999 (8 views)
- Anarkali Suits & Dress – Buy Designer Anarkali Dresses Online – Mirraw (6 views)
- Why can not enter the default tplink phone password management page? (5 views)
- The Best Work at Home Package in 2017 (4749) (5 views)
- fire safety equipments (4 views)
- 04579gleam global services india pvt ltd in hyderabad | gleam global services india pvt ltd in neyveli | gleam global services india pvt ltd in mumbai (4 views)
- Use Online Video For Promoting Your Business/Service (4 views)
- DJ Hardy (The Spin Machine) (4 views)
- Complete Money Making Training Program! (3 views)