- Listed: 2016-11-02 22:41
- Expires: 75 days, 19 hours
Reports have been swirling about Prince Harry’s supposed new love interest, Meghan Markle, but the fodder has brought up many questions and few answers. How did this random pairing happen? Who are these anonymous friends dishing to the tabloids? Why is British gossip so much more posh sounding? Is it the accent?
We turned to the proverbial tea leaves (or in this case, Instagram and old stories from the Daily Mail) for answers and a much-needed distraction from another news cycle around Hillary’s emails.
What we found is a somewhat plausible path from a supporting role in a USA Network drama to Kensington Palace. So join us as we briefly ignore all things Trump and play Six Degrees of Separation: British Socialite Edition.
Let’s start from the beginning, or beginning of 2016, anyway. Harry had no known NYE date, but his wingman, Tom Inskip, was reportedly leaving the dating pool. A friend from Eton (that boarding school that’s housed countless royals plus David Cameron), Inskip popped the question to Lara Hughes-Young, a literary agent and daughter of the Baron of St Helens who has a rating of “cornflower” from the Daily Mail’s scientific Blue Blood O’Meter.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/cheap-formal-dresses | www.marieaustralia.com/sexy-formal-dresses
165 total views, 1 today
- 1972-1979 VW Bus T2 Late Bay Model Bumper (3 views)
- Online Employment Opportunities (4839) (2 views)
- This is the Most Popular way to Earn Money at Home!(5079) (2 views)
- Online data entry job available at Hetauda, Nepal (3433) (2 views)
- Competent individuals required part-time Ad Posting Position (2 views)
- Start Your Own Home Based Business (4901) (2 views)
- Free Work at Home Jobs Directory (2036) (1 views)
- Used Kirloskar diesel Generator set Sell – Surat (1 views)
- Unlimited Data Entry Jobs Worldwide (4890) (1 views)
- Earn Rs.2000/- daily from home – Govt Registered Job – 9043380999 (1 views)