The intruder who was shot at Miranda Kerr’s home had reportedly left a love letter at the property two days before his altercation with her security guard.
Shaun Haywood – who has been charged with attempted murder after stabbing the member of staff on October 14 – hand-delivered a nonsensical note to the Malibu house earlier that week.
The “jibber-jabber” was largely filled with unintelligible phrases that indicated he was in love with the Australian model.
According to TMZ, the employee who had intercepted the note alerted Kerr’s security, who ensured the protective presence was immediately increased at the property.
Sources claimed Haywood told police he believed he was a spirit who had been travelling for thousands of years, and wanted to meet Miranda because she is also a free spirit.
A judge has issued a protective order to ensure the man stays away from the 33-year-old beauty, but he is in police custody after being charged with three felony offences.
Haywood is said to have jumped over the fence surrounding Kerr’s home and slashed her security guard in the face with a knife he was carrying.
Last week, he was charged with one count each of attempted murder, aggravated mayhem and assault with a deadly weapon.
The 29-year-old man could face up to life in prison if found guilty of the charges brought against him.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-brisbane | http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-sydney
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (7 views)
- Blouse Back Neck Designs – Mirraw Fashion (5 views)
- Buy Salwar Suits, Churidar Designs Online (4 views)
- Free Ads -Online Local Classifieds (3 views)
- Prominent Success Money Oil And Traditional healings Call Or WhatsApp +27631229624 (2 views)
- Best Online Jobs 2015 – Simple Data entry Jobs (2 views)
- Home Typing Jobs, Pays Per Ad Posted! (2 views)
- Mirraw.com: Georgette – Sarees (2 views)
- Anarkali Suits & Dress – Buy Designer Anarkali Dresses Online – Mirraw (2 views)
- Universal Infowiz : Non Voice Data Entry Project Available Online and Offline (1 views)