- Listed: 2016-08-24 23:31
- Expires: This ad has expired
The 35-year-old comedian attended the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute Gala in May this year but insisted it was her first and last time because she hated every minute of it.
Speaking to Howard Stern on his Sirius XM show, she said: “It’s people doing an impression of having a conversation. …I don’t like the farce. We’re dressed up like a bunch of f**king a**holes. I don’t like it. I have no interest in fashion. …I don’t care.”
“I got to meet Beyoncé and she was like, ‘Is this your first Met Gala?’ And I was like, ‘It’s my last.'”
Meanwhile, Amy is currently living with furniture designer Ben Hanisch and says he is completely different from her previous boyfriends.
Speaking to ‘Entertainment Tonight’, she said: “I usually would go for narcissists who, you know, could never be happy. [Ben’s] just very supportive and loving and I think we’re very proud of each other. He is so far removed from this business that it’s really nice.”
However, the blonde beauty hasn’t always felt like this as she admitted just last month that she was constantly worried that the hunk would call time on their relationship.
She said at the time: “Being in love is the scariest thing in the world. You want to f***ing cry and scream. I can’t handle it. Every time we say goodbye, I think, ‘This will have been a nice last week together.’ Or I tell myself nothing is real and he’s going to leave me and tell me he never loved me. I feel so bad for him. How exhausting it must be dating me.”Read more at:www.marieaustralia.com/green-formal-dresses | www.marieaustralia.com/purple-formal-dresses
677 total views, 2 today
- Taiwan Oolong Tea Supplier – LeQing Tea (4 views)
- Post Ads for our Company! Pays Per Ad. (3 views)
- Make Money Posting Ads Online (3 views)
- Plunger 108-2104 (3 views)
- Silver Fox, an American western novel (3 views)
- Home wireless router setting method (3 views)
- Cool stainless steel bangle bracelet (3 views)
- Designer men’s stainless steel cufflinks (2 views)
- Mobile App Development Services (2 views)
- Legitimate Ad Posting Jobs – Limited seats! (2 views)