Image classification — A multiple-choice task. Examples are moderating content or grouping images by category.
Side-by-side image comparison — The performer compares pairs of images, illustrations, or interfaces.
Object recognition and area selection — The performer labels the areas on an image that contain the specified object. These tasks are easier to run in the web version.
Video classification — A multiple-choice task. For example, moderation of content, evaluation of video for noise and defects, or video classification by specified categories.
Audio transcription — The performer receives an audio recording and types the text they hear. Checking such tasks can be assigned to other performers as a classification task.
For Further details contact 1938: VEENA
8088776777 OR email@example.com
We will be providing you content which targets our client business information. You Job is to post those contents on the website. You will be paid up to Rs.5/- for each and every valid content posted. Work at your own time. Data posting tools and list of posting websites will also be provided by management.
|Street||No. 190/2B, 1st Floor, Ramachandrappa Complex, Banaswadi Main Road, Subbaiahnapalya,|
Search Classified Ads
- No. 190/2B, 1st Floor, Ramachandrappa Complex, Banaswadi Main Road, Subbaiahnapalya, Bangalore Texas
- Days Sales Outstanding: What is DSO and How to Improve It (2 views)
- Learn Algebra – Ziyyara (2 views)
- Electrical System Maintenance (2 views)
- What is Trade Credit (2 views)
- Bad Debt Reserves vs. Factoring vs. Letter of Credit vs. Credit Insurance (2 views)
- What is credit management? (1 views)
- Zia Pest Control 7338122228 | Cockroach Service Price Just 1000.00 | 1834 (1 views)
- Buy stainless steel necklaces wholesale (1 views)
- Awesome Style Stainless Steel Bracelets (1 views)
- Origins Pharmacy & Home Health Care Centre (1 views)