Baku Fashion Night, organized by FMS Models Agency with the support of Excelsior Hotel & SPA wrapped up in Baku on June 25, Trend Life reported.
Firstly, guests of the event were presented an interesting program that featured exhibition by ceramist Vusala Agaraziyeva, whose works have been exhibited in different showrooms in the country and abroad. The event also featured expo of accessories, jewelry and ornaments made by young Azerbaijani designers.
The main attraction of the evening was the presentation of fashion collection “Summer 2016”, along with the presentation of a collection of knitted swimwear by Mehriban Melikova.
Moreover, the technique of Irish lace by Alyona Salimova was showcased for the first time in Azerbaijan. In conclusion, talented designer Sehri Rahimov presented his collection “Tenderness”.
The event ended with the performance of jazz singer, participant of various international festivals Aysel Mammadova.
Baku Fashion Night which runs since 2014, is regularly held twice a year for the Fall-Winter and Spring-Summer seasons. It is the first major fashion project involving several designers. The project aims at promoting local designers as well as revealing new talents.
Founded in 2005, the leading Azerbaijani model agency FMS Models operates in all areas of the fashion industry. The aim of the agency is to cooperate with world-renowned modeling agencies.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/long-formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-2016
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (6 views)
- Post Free Add- Post a new ad (6 views)
- Buy Salwar Suits, Churidar Designs Online (2 views)
- Data Entry,English Word Typing JOBS! (2 views)
- Find an Attractive Magnetic Jewelry (2 views)
- Work From Home Ad Posting Jobs (2 views)
- group of research (1 views)
- Web Content Assessor Program – Taiwan (1 views)
- The best men’s stainless steel cufflinks (1 views)
- Everybody had taken FIFA 17 for accepted (1 views)