FABULOUS designs hit the catwalk this week as students from North Bromsgrove High School showcased their passion for fashion.
The catwalk event, aptly titled Project Runway, was staged by the school’s A-Level textiles students, including curator, Layla Perry and budding designers Courtney Ireson and Charlotte Bayliss.
The runway show became a platform for demonstrating the craftsmanship and design work of students from year nine through to sixth form.
An audience of parents, teachers and friends were treated to a stye catalogue of some 70 different outfits.
North’s ‘proud’ textiles teacher Adele Davidson said: “This sort of event is an important way for the students to get involved and learn about how a fashion show is set-up and run.
“It’s an ideal platform to display their skills in textiles design and manufacture. The models were great, and they looked the part in some very creative outfits.”
The event raised £150, some of which went to Rainbow Autism, a local charity chosen by the students.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/short-formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/long-formal-dresses
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (10 views)
- mixed by forest (3 views)
- The election of the summer drinking glass cup, ceramic cup relatively safe (2 views)
- They have both done so abundant in FIFA 17 (2 views)
- Free ads – 100% Free And Unlimited Ads (2 views)
- Excellent Opportunity to Earn From Home – Govt Reg Part Time Jobs – Work From Home – 9994335409 (2 views)
- Mirraw.com: Georgette – Sarees (2 views)
- Club Kid Style Gets a 21st Century Update (2 views)
- Brand New Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32GB…450usd,Apple iPhone 6s 16GB.$450,Apple iPhone 6 16GB.$400,iPhone 6 Plus 64GB.$450,Apple iPhone 6s 64GB.$500,Apple iPhone 6s 16GB.$450,Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE 32GB.$450,Samsung Galaxy Note 5 32GB,HTC One M9+.$450,PS4 500GB.$350 (2 views)
- Promote Online Companies and Earn Big! (2 views)