- Country: United Kingdom
- Listed: 2016-12-13 01:21
- Expires: This ad has expired
FABULOUS designs hit the catwalk this week as students from North Bromsgrove High School showcased their passion for fashion.
The catwalk event, aptly titled Project Runway, was staged by the school’s A-Level textiles students, including curator, Layla Perry and budding designers Courtney Ireson and Charlotte Bayliss.
The runway show became a platform for demonstrating the craftsmanship and design work of students from year nine through to sixth form.
An audience of parents, teachers and friends were treated to a stye catalogue of some 70 different outfits.
North’s ‘proud’ textiles teacher Adele Davidson said: “This sort of event is an important way for the students to get involved and learn about how a fashion show is set-up and run.
“It’s an ideal platform to display their skills in textiles design and manufacture. The models were great, and they looked the part in some very creative outfits.”
The event raised £150, some of which went to Rainbow Autism, a local charity chosen by the students.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/short-formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/long-formal-dresses
312 total views, 1 today
- Best Men’s Stainless Steel Cufflinks c000133 (3 views)
- The Blood in the Darkness novel (3 views)
- Ad Posting Jobs, Great Pay! (3 views)
- Home wireless router setting method (3 views)
- Best Earning Home Based Jobs (2 views)
- Online Map Quality Analyst- Taiwan (2 views)
- Home Typing Jobs, Pays Per Ad (2 views)
- Silver Fox, an American western novel (2 views)
- Mobile App Development Services (2 views)
- Unit Pump Bosch (2 views)