FABULOUS designs hit the catwalk this week as students from North Bromsgrove High School showcased their passion for fashion.
The catwalk event, aptly titled Project Runway, was staged by the school’s A-Level textiles students, including curator, Layla Perry and budding designers Courtney Ireson and Charlotte Bayliss.
The runway show became a platform for demonstrating the craftsmanship and design work of students from year nine through to sixth form.
An audience of parents, teachers and friends were treated to a stye catalogue of some 70 different outfits.
North’s ‘proud’ textiles teacher Adele Davidson said: “This sort of event is an important way for the students to get involved and learn about how a fashion show is set-up and run.
“It’s an ideal platform to display their skills in textiles design and manufacture. The models were great, and they looked the part in some very creative outfits.”
The event raised £150, some of which went to Rainbow Autism, a local charity chosen by the students.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/short-formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/long-formal-dresses
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (37 views)
- Anarkali Suits & Dress – Buy Designer Anarkali Dresses Online – Mirraw (3 views)
- Online Video Creation Service for Advertising Your Business Product (3 views)
- Unlimited Income at Home (5077) (3 views)
- currency counting machines / note counting machine (2 views)
- Alexa Chung to launch her own fashion label (2 views)
- How You Can Make $2500 Per Month Part Time (2 views)
- Miley Cyrus set to wow with The Voice wardrobe (2 views)
- Ad Posting Jobs (2 views)
- Basic Data Entry. Guaranteed Income (4759) (2 views)