- Country: United Kingdom
- Listed: 2016-12-13 01:21
- Expires: This ad has expired
FABULOUS designs hit the catwalk this week as students from North Bromsgrove High School showcased their passion for fashion.
The catwalk event, aptly titled Project Runway, was staged by the school’s A-Level textiles students, including curator, Layla Perry and budding designers Courtney Ireson and Charlotte Bayliss.
The runway show became a platform for demonstrating the craftsmanship and design work of students from year nine through to sixth form.
An audience of parents, teachers and friends were treated to a stye catalogue of some 70 different outfits.
North’s ‘proud’ textiles teacher Adele Davidson said: “This sort of event is an important way for the students to get involved and learn about how a fashion show is set-up and run.
“It’s an ideal platform to display their skills in textiles design and manufacture. The models were great, and they looked the part in some very creative outfits.”
The event raised £150, some of which went to Rainbow Autism, a local charity chosen by the students.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/short-formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/long-formal-dresses
222 total views, 1 today
- Earn Rs.2000/- daily from home – Govt Registered Job – 9043380999 (3 views)
- The Best Work at Home Package in 2017 (4749) (2 views)
- Make a Real Income At Home5224 (2 views)
- 04579gleam global services india pvt ltd in hyderabad | gleam global services india pvt ltd in neyveli | gleam global services india pvt ltd in mumbai (2 views)
- Simple Data Entry Job with Guaranteed Income (4836) (1 views)
- fire safety equipments (1 views)
- Web video/ Online Video for Promoting Your Business/Service (1 views)
- Unlimited Data Entry Jobs Worldwide (4695) (1 views)
- Create a Real Income from Home (5135) (1 views)
- Universal Infowiz : Non Voice Data Entry Project Available Online and Offline (1 views)