The wedding of Amy Beth Brumlow and Rowland Eugene Embry was performed by Bro. Larry Dickson at 4 p.m. July 23, 2016, at Belmont General Baptist Church in Butler County.
The bride is the daughter of Carol Brumlow of Bowling Green and the late Victor Brumlow. The groom is the son of Cody and Monnie Embry of Henryville, Ind.
The bride wore a traditional Alfred Angelo 1846 satin bridal gown that featured an A-line skirt and basque waistline. The bodice was embellished with re-embroidered lace, pearl and crystal beading accented with sequins. The ensemble was completed by the 8-foot castillion train and a tiara of Swarovski crystals.
Carol Brumlow, mother of the bride, was the matron of honor and escorted the bride. Bridesmaids were Alicia Ward, sister of the bride, and Melissa Thomas, friend of the bride.
Ken Montgomery was the best man. Groomsmen were Roger Embry and Robin Embry, brothers of the groom.
The flower girl was Emma Ward, niece of the bride. The ring bearer was John Dickerson, nephew of the bride.
Alyson Boger, Tosha Embry, Carissa Embry and Hannah Gilstrap, nieces of the groom, were greeters. Evan Embry, nephew of the groom, and Brian Eadens read Scripture passages. Joe West, Rebecca West and Jordan Evans, cousin of the groom, provided selections of sacred and contemporary music.
There was a reception afterward at Butler County High School catered by Hillside Cafe & Steakhouse of Morgantown. The wedding cake, a butter cake with almond icing, was provided by Southern Charm Bakery & Cupcakery of Orlinda, Tenn.
After a honeymoon trip to St. Louis and Branson, Mo., the couple have made their home in Butler County, where they are members of Morgantown Church of Christ.
Amy is a graduate of Kentucky State University, Western Kentucky University and National University of Health Sciences. She is a chiropractor and owner of Body Works Chiropractic in Bowling Green. Eugene is a graduate of Indiana University Southeast. He is news editor at the Daily News in Bowling Green.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/white-formal-dresses | www.marieaustralia.com/black-formal-dresses
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (11 views)
- Buy Salwar Suits, Churidar Designs Online (6 views)
- Blouse Back Neck Designs – Mirraw Fashion (5 views)
- Free Ads -Online Local Classifieds (3 views)
- Mirraw.com: Georgette – Sarees (3 views)
- Greatest FIFA Apple Cup goal (3 views)
- How to wear trainers and look effortlessly chic (2 views)
- Electrical System Maintenance (2 views)
- Buy PIN Verified Google Adsense Account India 2016-2017 (2 views)
- Anarkali Suits & Dress – Buy Designer Anarkali Dresses Online – Mirraw (2 views)