A new launch pad for fashion brands, Centrestage began on September 7 in Hong Kong with around 200 participating fashion brands from 20 countries, which will show their latest designer collections. More than 50 events will be held during the show days, including around 30 fashion shows with Centrestage Elites being the spectacular opening gala fashion show.
Centrestage Elites took place on the evening of September 7 with a few of the hottest Asian and rising fashion designers showcasing their latest collections for Spring/Summer 2017.
The designers include Mim Mak from Hong Kong, Simon Gao from Beijing, Ko Taeyong from Seoul and Pongsak Suprratccheep & Thita Kamonnetsawat from Bangkok, while top models like Zelia Zhong, Angie Ng and Kiki Kang walked on the fashion ramp wearing those creations.
Another opening day highlight was Fashion Mirage, a fashion show staged by The Hong Kong Fashion Designers Association. Inspired by different local cultural elements, the show featured Hong Kong fashion designers like Harrison Wong, Lu Lu Cheung, Walter Ma and Barney Cheng.
HKTDC, the organiser of Centerstage has organised more than 30 overseas buying missions from 25 countries and regions, comprising buyers from over 1,000 companies who will visit the show.
These include Galerie Lafayette from France, Shinsegae from Korea, specialty shop Ships from Japan and select shops NY Studio and The Fashion Door (TFD) from China.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/evening-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses
- Make Money Posting Ads Online (73 views)
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (21 views)
- Mirraw.com: Georgette – Sarees (4 views)
- Web video marketing service for your business or service (2 views)
- Good opportunities for Part time job workers (2 views)
- Baku Fashion Night 2016 wraps up in Baku (2 views)
- Make a Real Income At Home5224 (2 views)
- Find an Amazing Magnetic Jewelry (2 views)
- Earn by Lucky Clicxa grid Ads (2 views)
- 1955-1967 VW Beetle EU Blade Stainless Steel Bumper (2 views)