- Listed: 2016-09-08 22:59
- Expires: This ad has expired
A new launch pad for fashion brands, Centrestage began on September 7 in Hong Kong with around 200 participating fashion brands from 20 countries, which will show their latest designer collections. More than 50 events will be held during the show days, including around 30 fashion shows with Centrestage Elites being the spectacular opening gala fashion show.
Centrestage Elites took place on the evening of September 7 with a few of the hottest Asian and rising fashion designers showcasing their latest collections for Spring/Summer 2017.
The designers include Mim Mak from Hong Kong, Simon Gao from Beijing, Ko Taeyong from Seoul and Pongsak Suprratccheep & Thita Kamonnetsawat from Bangkok, while top models like Zelia Zhong, Angie Ng and Kiki Kang walked on the fashion ramp wearing those creations.
Another opening day highlight was Fashion Mirage, a fashion show staged by The Hong Kong Fashion Designers Association. Inspired by different local cultural elements, the show featured Hong Kong fashion designers like Harrison Wong, Lu Lu Cheung, Walter Ma and Barney Cheng.
HKTDC, the organiser of Centerstage has organised more than 30 overseas buying missions from 25 countries and regions, comprising buyers from over 1,000 companies who will visit the show.
These include Galerie Lafayette from France, Shinsegae from Korea, specialty shop Ships from Japan and select shops NY Studio and The Fashion Door (TFD) from China.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/evening-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses
375 total views, 1 today
- Simple Copy Paste and Simple Typing Job available (3 views)
- Post ads from Home, Real Income! (3 views)
- Start Your Own Home Based Business (4941) (2 views)
- Work at Home that Pays(5135) (2 views)
- Home based online jobs, (2 views)
- Have Internet connection and earn daily (2 views)
- Crepe Sarees | Crepe sarees on Mirraw.com (2 views)
- Work at Home with a 21 year old company!(4879) (2 views)
- Create a Real Income from Home (4879) (2 views)
- Real Jobs, Real Employers, Real Pay from home (4749) (2 views)