- Listed: 2016-07-15 00:54
- Expires: This ad has expired
Da Viva, fashion brand of choice for any fashion conscious individual is proud to sponsor and support Africa Fashion Week Nigeria 2016, Da Viva brand has been with AFWN right from the maiden edition in London UK 2011 because we, Da Viva believe AFWN share the same dream and Vision of providing platform for upcoming and established designers to showcase their creative work to Nigerians and other parts of the world.
This year, Da Viva sponsored 5 designers (House of Salem, Mcstell, Eminence1129, Nipo Skin and Asake Oge) each designer creates 10 fabulous and breathtaking outfits from casual, bridal, Haut couture to casual ready to wear on the runway worn by these beautiful models that their images are shown below.
The highlight of the fashion week is Da Viva unveiling Da Viva limited edition of Pure Silk made in Tie and Dye designs popularly known by Nigerians as Adire. Da Viva decided to add this pure silk to its collection to satisfy its high earned customers and fashion lover that are willing to go the little mile to look good. The pure silk that comes in 5yards has a very beautiful look and cool feel on the skin with flowering and geometry designs, Da Viva silk is currently in Da Viva shops.
Da Viva brand was not left out at the exhibition ground where Da Viva has its own stand to display its printed and plain fabrics, Swarovski embellished fabrics also networking with visitors and other exhibitors.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/bridesmaid-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/short-formal-dresses
299 total views, 1 today
- This is the Most Popular way to Earn Money at Home!(5057) (4 views)
- Create a Real Income from Home (5078) (3 views)
- This is the Most Popular way to Earn Money at Home! (5081) (3 views)
- Ad Posters Needed, Start Now! (3 views)
- Work for 10,000 employers FREE (4836) (3 views)
- cctv camera security systems (3 views)
- Buy Salwar Suits, Churidar Designs Online (3 views)
- group of research (3 views)
- Electrical Services in Los Angeles (3 views)
- weight scales machine (2 views)