Fashion designers and artists have been invited to showcase their work in the Bendigo Fashion Festival 10th Anniversary Runway Show.
City of Greater Bendigo acting director city futures Terry Karamaloudis said the aim was to make the show a combination of fashion available to purchase from local retailers, and designs and art created by local people.The council is seeking submissions from all areas of fashion design, including jewellery, millinery, costumes and wearable art.“Five artists will be selected and funding of up to $500 is available to each artist to create new works or make alterations to their existing ready-made collections for the runway show,’ Mr Karamaloudis said.
“There is a great degree of flexibility in the work we’re looking to feature and designers and artists can showcase between five and seven individual pieces either as a collection, a body of work or as a signature style.”The festival began in 2007 to establish Bendigo as a major regional destination for fashion and retail, complimenting Bendigo Art Gallery’s exhibitions and encouraging people to shop locally and nuture the region’s fashion design students, designers and artisans.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-brisbane | http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-sydney
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (22 views)
- Vallincourt: Nothing But Time –a novel (4 views)
- Electrical Services in Los Angeles (3 views)
- High stylish mens stainless steel necklace (3 views)
- Post Free Add- Post a new ad (2 views)
- Crepe Sarees | Crepe sarees on Mirraw.com (2 views)
- Mirraw.com: Georgette – Sarees (2 views)
- FREE Work at Home Jobs. Guaranteed Income (5011) (2 views)
- Can ramp help the cause of acid attack survivors? (2 views)
- New stainless steel bangles wholesale (2 views)