- Country: United Kingdom
- Listed: 2016-11-28 00:34
- Expires: 37 days, 11 hours
Donatella Versace has donated the dress she created for Princess Diana to the MATE Museo in Peru.
The 61-year-old Italian fashion designer and vice president of the Versace Group has given the white, one-shoulder gown with embellished detail on the hem worn by Diana to Mario Testino’s non profit cultural institution in the Barranco District.
The 62-year-old fashion photographer from Peru, who took photos of Diana for Vanity Fair, established the institution in 2012 to promote arts and culture.
The floor length gown is securely protected in a glass case.
Diana, the mother of Britain’s Prince William and Prince Harry, died in a car crash in a Paris tunnel in August 1997.
Meanwhile, Donatella said she had started to shoot the campaign for her upcoming Spring/Summer 2017 collection in the US state of Kentucky.
Although she had not yet revealed who would be in the commercial, Donatella said model Gigi Hadid (21) and her 23-year-old boyfriend Zayn Malik were “the most beautiful couple.”Read more at:www.marieaustralia.com/vintage-formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/cheap-formal-dresses
203 total views, 1 today
- Unlimited Data Entry Jobs Worldwide (4616) (12 views)
- Get back your lost lover spells and marriage problems call +27839894244 whats app (11 views)
- Full time data entry job work (11 views)
- Used Suzuki 100HP 4-Stroke Outboard Motor at 2300usd (6 views)
- Basic Data Entry. Guaranteed Income (4708) (4 views)
- Govt Registered Work from Home Jobs – Free Registration (3 views)
- Genuine Data entry work available online and offline (3 views)
- Online data entry job available at Hetauda, Nepal (4556) (2 views)
- Free Ads | Post Free Classifieds, Event Ads & Business Ads (2 views)
- 50,000 Free Visitors and 30,000 Free Emails (4708) (2 views)