- Country: United Kingdom
- Listed: 2016-11-28 00:34
- Expires: 99 days, 15 hours
Donatella Versace has donated the dress she created for Princess Diana to the MATE Museo in Peru.
The 61-year-old Italian fashion designer and vice president of the Versace Group has given the white, one-shoulder gown with embellished detail on the hem worn by Diana to Mario Testino’s non profit cultural institution in the Barranco District.
The 62-year-old fashion photographer from Peru, who took photos of Diana for Vanity Fair, established the institution in 2012 to promote arts and culture.
The floor length gown is securely protected in a glass case.
Diana, the mother of Britain’s Prince William and Prince Harry, died in a car crash in a Paris tunnel in August 1997.
Meanwhile, Donatella said she had started to shoot the campaign for her upcoming Spring/Summer 2017 collection in the US state of Kentucky.
Although she had not yet revealed who would be in the commercial, Donatella said model Gigi Hadid (21) and her 23-year-old boyfriend Zayn Malik were “the most beautiful couple.”Read more at:www.marieaustralia.com/vintage-formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/cheap-formal-dresses
176 total views, 1 today
- Used Suzuki 100HP 4-Stroke Outboard Motor at 2300usd (7 views)
- 1972-1979 VW Bus T2 Late Bay Model Bumper (4 views)
- SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK DOLLAR,EURO,POUNDS AND ACTIVATION KIT (4 views)
- Apple MacBook Pro-Core i7 2.7GHz-750GB HDD/7200 rpm-15.4″-8GB RAM(2012)..1300Eur (4 views)
- FIFA 17 assumption the EA approach (4 views)
- Free Work at Home Jobs (3 views)
- Professional Website for your business!!! (3 views)
- This is the Most Popular way to Earn Money at Home!(5079) (3 views)
- Luxury stores add a personal touch (3 views)
- Tired of getting paid only by Commissions? (3 views)