Donatella Versace has donated the dress she created for Princess Diana to the MATE Museo in Peru.
The 61-year-old Italian fashion designer and vice president of the Versace Group has given the white, one-shoulder gown with embellished detail on the hem worn by Diana to Mario Testino’s non profit cultural institution in the Barranco District.
The 62-year-old fashion photographer from Peru, who took photos of Diana for Vanity Fair, established the institution in 2012 to promote arts and culture.
The floor length gown is securely protected in a glass case.
Diana, the mother of Britain’s Prince William and Prince Harry, died in a car crash in a Paris tunnel in August 1997.
Meanwhile, Donatella said she had started to shoot the campaign for her upcoming Spring/Summer 2017 collection in the US state of Kentucky.
Although she had not yet revealed who would be in the commercial, Donatella said model Gigi Hadid (21) and her 23-year-old boyfriend Zayn Malik were “the most beautiful couple.”Read more at:www.marieaustralia.com/vintage-formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/cheap-formal-dresses
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (22 views)
- Vallincourt: Nothing But Time –a novel (4 views)
- Electrical Services in Los Angeles (3 views)
- High stylish mens stainless steel necklace (3 views)
- 100% REAL Ad Posting Jobs For Pay, F/P/T (AshleyA) (2 views)
- Crepe Sarees | Crepe sarees on Mirraw.com (2 views)
- 1959-1968 Mercedes Benz W111 Sedan Stainless Steel Bumper (2 views)
- FREE Work at Home Jobs. Guaranteed Income (5011) (2 views)
- New stainless steel bangles wholesale (2 views)
- Mirraw.com: Georgette – Sarees (2 views)