- Listed: 2016-12-08 01:07
- Expires: This ad has expired
Emmy Rossum will wear a Carolina Herrera design on her wedding day.
The Shameless actress is known for her flawless sense of style, so it comes as no surprise that she’s tapped the famed Venezuelan-American designer to create the gown she’ll wear when she marries fiance Sam Esmail.
“Yeah, she’ll be making it. That’s all I’ll say!” Emmy teased during an interview with E! News at Lincoln Center’s An Evening Honoring Carolina Herrera in New York City on Tuesday evening (06Nov16).
Emmy, 30, wore a gorgeous strapless black and white ball gown from the Carolina Herrera Spring 2017 collection to the star-studded event, and kept her make-up minimal, simply opting for a swipe of deep red lipstick.
At the gala, Herrera received the Women’s Leadership Award after Seth Meyers, Diana Ross and Christina Ricci gave introductions. On stage, TV host Seth joked that a Herrera “wedding dress can heal the ill,” noting how his wife Alexi wore a custom Herrera wedding gown, while her bridesmaids wore a variety of Herrera archival-print dresses.
Emmy has a long-held relationship with the House of Herrera, having attended the designer’s New York Fashion Week show earlier this year (16), and sporting her outfits on a number of occasions, including the New York Botanical Garden’s 2015 Conservatory Ball.
“Look at how fabulous she is, like a fashion fairy godmother watching over to be sure the fit is perfect! She is kind, elegant, wickedly funny and I’m lucky to call Carolina my friend,” gushed Emmy on Instagram following the ball.
The brunette beauty and the Mr. Robot writer/director got engaged in August last year (15), after dating for two years. The couple shot down marriage speculation over the summer (16), but it seems that with Emmy deciding on her wedding gown, nuptials are on the horizon.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/long-formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-2016
397 total views, 1 today
- Nozzle 7M7431 7M4601 (4 views)
- Is The Blood in the Darkness novel too bloody? (3 views)
- Cool stainless steel bangle bracelet (3 views)
- Best Stainless Steel Cufflinks (3 views)
- Stylish stainless steel biker rings (2 views)
- Designer men’s stainless steel cufflinks (2 views)
- Joel Goulet’s several novels are captivating, spellbinding, suspenseful, fun and entertaining (2 views)
- The Blood in the Darkness novel (2 views)
- Cool stainless steel cufflinks wholesale price (2 views)
- Make Money Posting Ads Online (2 views)