Have you ever been hit by a late payment and not sure how to handle the delicate situation to make sure you collect your payment and maintain a good customer relationship?
Even the best customers and businesses can become late payers for a whole range of reasons, which can be beyond their control. When this happens, it can put a strain on both the customer and supplier, which can damage the entire business relationship and even lead to non-payment.
To prevent late payment turning into non-payment, which can culminate in lengthy and expensive proceedings as well as the breaking down of relations, you should:
1. Avoid making the situation worse.
2. Maintain open communication with customers.
3. Understand the customer’s perspective.
4. Use an intermediary, like Allianz Trade.
Follow for more information, please click the URL:
Search Classified Ads
- LA Biggest FREE Ladies Night Social Dance Party 10/8 Saturday 7pm (4 views)
- Internet Safety Evaluator (2 views)
- Cool stainless steel bangle bracelet (2 views)
- Leisure Bar (2 views)
- What is bad debt and what to do about it? (2 views)
- Let It Be: To Leave Something To Follow Its Natural Course – The Trending Collection! (2 views)
- Live In House Keeping (Chinese Speaking) (2 views)
- How to Collect Late Payments and Maintain Good Customer Relationships? (0 views)
- Electrical System Maintenance (1 views)
- Taiwan Oolong Tea Supplier – LeQing Tea (1 views)