How to Collect Late Payments and Maintain Good Customer Relationships?
Have you ever been hit by a late payment and not sure how to handle the delicate situation to make sure you collect your payment and maintain a good customer relationship?
Even the best customers and businesses can become late payers for a whole range of reasons, which can be beyond their control. When this happens, it can put a strain on both the customer and supplier, which can damage the entire business relationship and even lead to non-payment.
To prevent late payment turning into non-payment, which can culminate in lengthy and expensive proceedings as well as the breaking down of relations, you should:
1. Avoid making the situation worse.
2. Maintain open communication with customers.
3. Understand the customer’s perspective.
4. Use an intermediary, like Allianz Trade.
Follow for more information, please click the URL:
Search Classified Ads
Beyond Media GlobalListing Owner Member Since: 2022-07-13
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
- Internet Safety Evaluator (3 views)
- What is Bad Debt? (3 views)
- Get Exam Preparation Strategy Online | Ziyyara (2 views)
- Flavor CRM | Best CRM In Singapore (2 views)
- Best collection of Stainless Steel Rings at Zuobisi Jewelry (2 views)
- FRESH CUT/BANK SWIFT BG/SBLC/SWIFT MT103/202 CASH TRANSFER/MD/GPI TT (2 views)
- Web Content Assessor Program- Japan (2 views)
- Electrical Services in Los Angeles (2 views)
- Oddschecker (2 views)
- Jenn Air Wine Cooler Repair (1 views)