Have you ever been hit by a late payment and not sure how to handle the delicate situation to make sure you collect your payment and maintain a good customer relationship?
Even the best customers and businesses can become late payers for a whole range of reasons, which can be beyond their control. When this happens, it can put a strain on both the customer and supplier, which can damage the entire business relationship and even lead to non-payment.
To prevent late payment turning into non-payment, which can culminate in lengthy and expensive proceedings as well as the breaking down of relations, you should:
1. Avoid making the situation worse.
2. Maintain open communication with customers.
3. Understand the customer’s perspective.
4. Use an intermediary, like Allianz Trade.
Follow for more information, please click the URL:
Search Classified Ads
- Copy paste job 8088776777 | Make Income from home | daily Payment | 1962 | (2 views)
- Stainless Steel Plated Bracelets b005440 (1 views)
- Traditional healer#Astrologer#Psychic healer$%Court Case Spells to Help You Get Out of Jail+27785149508 (1 views)
- How to Collect Late Payments and Maintain Good Customer Relationships? (0 views)
- Project Financing/Loan Offer (1 views)
- Jenn Air Oven Repair (1 views)
- Leisure Bar (1 views)
- Live In House Keeping (Chinese Speaking) (1 views)
- Find an Amazing Stainless Steel Rings wholesale (1 views)
- Maltese Puppies Available (1 views)