- Listed: 2016-08-07 20:21
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Huntington Mall continued celebrating the end of summer and the beginning of a new school year with its annual Back To School Super Saturday event.
Held on Saturday afternoon, the event in center court featured Cabell Huntington Hospital with its health fair for kids that included a range of booths. Among them were Cabell Huntington Hospital’s Hoops Family Children’s Hospital, Huntington’s Kitchen, Marshall Sports Medicine and Cabell Huntington Pediatrics. In Macy’s Court, there were other vendors as well as the Marshall Thundering Herd football players visiting with fans.
The Back To School Fashion Show consisted of more than 19 Huntington Mall stores featuring back-to-school looks modeled by the mall’s Fashion Advisory Board and guest models.
Next weekend the mall will host another Back To School Celebrity Tour with stars from “Pretty Little Liars” and Disney’s “Jessie” and “Bunk’d” at the Macy’s Court.
From 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 13, people can meet the Freeform channel’s “Pretty Little Liars” star Brendan Robinson, who plays Lucas, and from 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 14, they can meet Disney Channel’s star from “Jessie” and “Bunk’d,” Peyton List, who plays Emma.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-adelaide | http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-perth
379 total views, 2 today
- Taiwan Oolong Tea Supplier – LeQing Tea (4 views)
- Post Ads for our Company! Pays Per Ad. (3 views)
- Make Money Posting Ads Online (3 views)
- Plunger 108-2104 (3 views)
- Silver Fox, an American western novel (3 views)
- Home wireless router setting method (3 views)
- Cool stainless steel bangle bracelet (3 views)
- Designer men’s stainless steel cufflinks (2 views)
- Mobile App Development Services (2 views)
- Legitimate Ad Posting Jobs – Limited seats! (2 views)