Bollywood actress Kriti Sanon says she likes to dress up for occasions. “Fashion has been something that I have been really into since a very long time. Every girl likes dressing up and I am that kind of a girl who take a little time to dress up.
I love to dress up at occasions,” Kriti told media at the launch of the sale for label Ms. Taken in Noida. About her label, she said: “I wanted to do something that I put in my personal style in.” The “Dilwale” star says she wanted to bridge the gap of western wear for Indian sensibilities.
“There are so many western wear brands, but somewhere either the Indian sensibilities are not matching with what we want in the brand or sometimes they are not affordable, so I think that gap is something I wanted to bridge,” she said.
The actress, who forayed into the fashion world by collaborating with legendary cricketer Sachin Tendulkar-backed celebrity fashion company Universal Sportsbiz Pvt. Ltd., launched the sale in The Great India Place mall in Noida
Ms. Taken, a signature western wear line, includes tops, tunics, dresses, trousers, jackets and denims.
“We are positive that Ms. Taken is well poised to become one of the most fas hionable brands in the country,” said Gopal Asthana, Customer Care associate and Head, buying and merchandising, Shoppers Stop Ltd.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/long-formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-2016
- Make Money Posting Ads Online (22 views)
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (12 views)
- The best men’s stainless steel cufflinks (2 views)
- Naomi Watts unveils first fashion collection (2 views)
- Personalized/ Social Media Internet Assessor- Hong Kong (2 views)
- Part Time, Work From Home, Software Tester- Hong Kong (2 views)
- Earn Rs.500/day in Home Based Online Part Time Work (2 views)
- Womens Clothing: Buy Women Clothing Online in India – Fashionaffair.in (2 views)
- Electrical Services in Los Angeles (2 views)
- Use corporate video services to promote your business online. (1 views)