Bollywood actress Kriti Sanon says she likes to dress up for occasions. “Fashion has been something that I have been really into since a very long time. Every girl likes dressing up and I am that kind of a girl who take a little time to dress up.
I love to dress up at occasions,” Kriti told media at the launch of the sale for label Ms. Taken in Noida. About her label, she said: “I wanted to do something that I put in my personal style in.” The “Dilwale” star says she wanted to bridge the gap of western wear for Indian sensibilities.
“There are so many western wear brands, but somewhere either the Indian sensibilities are not matching with what we want in the brand or sometimes they are not affordable, so I think that gap is something I wanted to bridge,” she said.
The actress, who forayed into the fashion world by collaborating with legendary cricketer Sachin Tendulkar-backed celebrity fashion company Universal Sportsbiz Pvt. Ltd., launched the sale in The Great India Place mall in Noida
Ms. Taken, a signature western wear line, includes tops, tunics, dresses, trousers, jackets and denims.
“We are positive that Ms. Taken is well poised to become one of the most fas hionable brands in the country,” said Gopal Asthana, Customer Care associate and Head, buying and merchandising, Shoppers Stop Ltd.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/long-formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-2016
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (3 views)
- Start Earning Money in on line From The Comfort Of Your Own Home! (2 views)
- Just Give Miss Call & Get Part Time Jobs – Govt Registered – 9043380999 (1 views)
- Govt Registered Work from Home Jobs – Free Registration (1 views)
- Readers Read Great Novels (1 views)
- Wireless charging coil (1 views)
- High Tensile Hex Nuts (1 views)
- Home based business with excellent income (1 views)
- Have Internet connection and earn daily (1 views)
- Post Free Add- Post a new ad (1 views)