- Country: United Kingdom
- Listed: 2016-12-20 02:55
- Expires: This ad has expired
Bollywood actress Kriti Sanon says she likes to dress up for occasions. “Fashion has been something that I have been really into since a very long time. Every girl likes dressing up and I am that kind of a girl who take a little time to dress up.
I love to dress up at occasions,” Kriti told media at the launch of the sale for label Ms. Taken in Noida. About her label, she said: “I wanted to do something that I put in my personal style in.” The “Dilwale” star says she wanted to bridge the gap of western wear for Indian sensibilities.
“There are so many western wear brands, but somewhere either the Indian sensibilities are not matching with what we want in the brand or sometimes they are not affordable, so I think that gap is something I wanted to bridge,” she said.
The actress, who forayed into the fashion world by collaborating with legendary cricketer Sachin Tendulkar-backed celebrity fashion company Universal Sportsbiz Pvt. Ltd., launched the sale in The Great India Place mall in Noida
Ms. Taken, a signature western wear line, includes tops, tunics, dresses, trousers, jackets and denims.
“We are positive that Ms. Taken is well poised to become one of the most fas hionable brands in the country,” said Gopal Asthana, Customer Care associate and Head, buying and merchandising, Shoppers Stop Ltd.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/long-formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-2016
196 total views, 1 today
- This is the Most Popular way to Earn Money at Home!(5057) (4 views)
- Ad Posters Needed, Start Now! (3 views)
- Work for 10,000 employers FREE (4836) (3 views)
- cctv camera security systems (3 views)
- Buy Salwar Suits, Churidar Designs Online (3 views)
- group of research (3 views)
- Electrical Services in Los Angeles (3 views)
- Create a Real Income from Home (5078) (3 views)
- This is the Most Popular way to Earn Money at Home! (5081) (3 views)
- old change lumber (2 views)