- City: Japan Nationwide
- Country: Japan
- jobtype: part time
- Job title: Internet Safety Evaluator
- Listed: 2019-06-01 21:31
- Expires: 45 days, 16 hours
What are the main requirements for the role?
• You must be fluent in written and verbal Japanese & English
• You must be living in Japan for the last 5 consecutive years
• You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.1 or higher or iPhone V4S or higher) to complete tasks.
• The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
• Gmail must be your primary email account
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Japan
• Experience in use of web browsers and smartphone apps to navigate and interact with a variety of content
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not consider becoming a part-time Independent Contractor. Lionbridge is currently seeking Internet Safety Evaluators in Japan.
What does the work involve?
You will be reviewing online video search results to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on video content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used.
A very important aspect of this role will involve reviewing the content of potential upsetting or offensive material to make internet browsing safer and more secure for all users. Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web and protecting users from viewing unsuitable material.
Who is suitable for this work?
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in improving online search results and who are comfortable working on sensitive and adult content. Suitable candidates must own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. You will be expected to work a minimum of 10 hours and up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher) to complete tasks.
Don’t Delay! Contact Lionbridge through the below link using a desktop PC/Laptop:
A member of our recruitment team will then review your application.
250 total views, 1 today