From bright blues and sunny yellows to punchy pinks, it’s all about solid hues this monsoon season, say stylists. Bright tees or casual shirts teamed up with a jacket and faded jeans works well for both men and women.
“Monsoon coincides with many festivals, hence hand loom, uppada and chanderi saris can be worn by women. Bold coloured short dresses, knee-length skirts, short-sleeved shirts and jackets look very chic,” advises designer Rahul Mishra, who recently styled Ileana D’Cruz at the Lakmé Fashion Week. Men, too, have a number of colours to choose from — purple, earthy colours, white, beige, orange and turquoise look classy.
Fabrics that dry faster and don’t stick to your body are comfortable. Boots are more of a necessity than a fashion accessory on a rainy day, but you can also opt for simple flat flip-flops. “It’s more about dressing efficiently, so avoid tight-fitted clothes and cotton wear. Since its usually humid, keep your hair short or tie it in a messy knot or a low pony — it looks really smart. Colour-blocking is one of the hottest new trends; colour-blocked tops and dresses look beautiful. Faded denims, crop tops and off-shoulder tops paired with bold coloured sneakers also look great. Men and women can opt for sneakers this monsoon… they’re really comfortable and stylish. Experiment a lot with your shoes,” suggests Hyderabad-based designer Archana Rao.
For Jewelry, wooden, semi-metal, semi-precious or metallic jewellery can work wonders. You can always wear chokers. Colourful neon umbrellas display the spirit of the season and can be an eye-catching accessory. Fun, foldable umbrellas are must-haves. Men can go for checkered umbrellas, according to Rahul. Quirky umbrellas — with animal prints, cartoons and polka dots can be opted by women, adds Archana.
Nitasha Gaurav, who’s styled celebrities such as Varun Dhawan and Ranveer Singh, says that it’s best to avoid make-up so that it doesn’t trickle down like the rain. “Cut it short, so that you don’t get yourself soaked in the rain. The best option is a classic pair of shorts. Light fabrics may have translucency tendencies, so opt for thick fabrics,” advises Nitasha.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/cocktail-dresses
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (4 views)
- Wanted Online Internet job workers. (2 views)
- Perfect Quality Skull Ring- Zuobisi Jewelry Wholesale Store Ltd. (2 views)
- Guaranteed Income with Free Work at Home Jobs Directory (4759) (2 views)
- Prominent Success Money Oil And Traditional healings Call Or WhatsApp +27631229624 (2 views)
- cheap csgo keys Dota 2 Release In 2011 By Valve (2 views)
- Alex Hunter to glory (2 views)
- 1955-1967 VW Beetle US Style Stainless Steel Bumper (2 views)
- Earn $300 working from Home (5048) (1 views)
- Best mens stainless steel jewelry wholesale (1 views)