Jaden Christopher Syre Smith or also known as Jaden Smith, reveals his true dream is to be a K-Pop Star. Jaden, 18, was an American rapper and also an actor had made a shocking announcement on social media that he wants to be a Korean Pop Star.
Jaden was the son of Will Smith who also made the biggest contribution in Hollywood industry. But How does his son Jaden Smith turn his interest in becoming a K-Pop star?
According to All Kpop, Jaden expressed his extreme admiration to G-Dragon. He wrote via Twitter that G-Dragon was his inspiration and get his interest.
Kwon Ji Yong or better known by his stage name G-Dragonis one of the finest South Korean rappers. G-Dragon is also a singer, songwriter, record producer, and a fashion icon. Obviously, there is no particular reason why Jaden admires G-Dragon so much.
Jaden Smith as an American Artist who already achieve success in life and released over a dozen singles and starring in a half-dozen of the movie. He even featured in Justine Bieber’s hit song “Never Say Never” way back 2011.
According to Koreaboo, after Jaden’s tweet came out not less than two weeks G-Dragon tweets back to Jaden. In his tweet, he said that he wanted to do something with Jaden.
Looks like G-Dragon wants to collaborate with Jaden. Smith Family revealed that they are having a connection with the top agency in Korea YG Entertainment.
So there is a possibility that a collaboration is in the making. Way Back February 2014 Will Smith and his son Jaden visited YG headquarters to work with the K-Pop artist PSY and G-Dragon.Read more at:www.marieaustralia.com/purple-formal-dresses | www.marieaustralia.com/orange-formal-dresses
- Make Money Posting Ads Online (26 views)
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (14 views)
- Part Time, Work From Home, Software Tester- Hong Kong (2 views)
- Personalized/ Social Media Internet Assessor- Hong Kong (2 views)
- Amorphous coils (2 views)
- Electrical Services in Los Angeles (2 views)
- The best men’s stainless steel cufflinks (2 views)
- Earn Rs.500/day in Home Based Online Part Time Work (2 views)
- Womens Clothing: Buy Women Clothing Online in India – Fashionaffair.in (2 views)
- Naomi Watts unveils first fashion collection (2 views)