Jessica Alba knows all about the perfect jeans thanks to her collaboration with DL1961.
The Hollywood actress has teamed with denim brand DL1961 on an 18-piece collection, titled JAxDL. Jessica’s jeans boast four-way stretch technology, and the star is hoping women will finally be able to find their perfect pair.
“I had no idea how important it is to make sure that you create fits that work well on so many different body types since people have so many different needs,” Jessica told WWD. “At the end of the day everybody wants to look good in their jeans and to feel comfortable. How do you get the comfort and the fit, and it holds in you in the right places, but not cut off your circulation and also not expand throughout the day?
“So with all of these interesting challenges, I guess you could say, I was excited to take it on.”
Jessica showcased her offerings on Friday night (14Oct16) at the Revolve Social Club, Los Angeles. Reese Witherspoon, Jamie Chung, Rachel Zoe and Jaime King were just some of the A-list names in attendance.
DL1961 creative director Sarah Ahmed was also at the launch, and was quick to sing the praises of the brand’s newest designer.
“This is the year of Jessica,” she gushed. “She’s everywhere. She’s on a plane one minute and (with) her beautiful family the next or at her company, and I think we really hit it off. Let’s see what happens. You never know (about future collaborations).”
The Good Luck Chuck star appears in campaigns for her range too, striking sultry poses in black and white snaps including one showing her leaning against a wall in skinny jeans and a white T-shirt.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/cheap-formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/plus-size-formal-dresses
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (12 views)
- Post Free Add- Post a new ad (6 views)
- Video Marketing Service for promoting your website or blog. (4 views)
- Affordable Online Advertising (4908) (3 views)
- Order Processing Jobs Worldwide (Your ID) (3 views)
- Find an Attractive Magnetic Jewelry (3 views)
- 1963-1975 Ford Escort/ Cortina MK 1 Front Quater Bumper (3 views)
- Vallincourt: Nothing But Time –a novel (2 views)
- Unlimited Data Entry Jobs Worldwide (3922) (2 views)
- Have Internet connection and earn daily (2 views)