- Listed: 2016-10-13 23:01
- Expires: This ad has expired
Passengers were surprised to see Kate Middleton board a commercial plane from the Netherlands to the United Kingdom on Oct. 12, 2016. The Duchess of Cambridge took the 7:15 p.m. British Airways flight from Rotterdam to London, escorted by bodyguards.
Mail Online wrote that Kate Middleton’s flight from the Netherlands to London only lasted 50 minutes, but passengers were immediately starstruck upon seeing the British royal, grabbing their phones and taking pictures of her. Kate Middleton was seated in the front row, and was the first to get off, after the plane landed. The rest of the passengers needed to wait a few minutes until Kate Middleton was safely escorted into a car waiting on the tarmac in London City Airport.
Kate Middleton wore a vintage style pale blue skirt suit, made by French fashion designer Catherine Walker. She had her hair neatly set back in a bun and carried a small beige nude box clutch from L.K. Bennett, which matched her Gianvito Rossi suede pumps. She also had diamond and pearl earrings on. Kate Middleton traveled without her husband, Prince William.
New Zealand Herald reported that Kate Middleton was in Netherland for a day of engagements. It was actually her first solo trip on official duties without Prince William. She made a courtesy call to King Willem-Alexander at Villa Eikenhorst, husband of Queen Maxima. Kate Middleton came to see several masterpieces from the Royal Collection then proceeded to the official residence of Britain’s Ambassador to the Netherlands, Sir Geoffrey Adams. They met with professionals and charities to discuss issues like addiction, family and mental health and intervention.
Kate Middleton’s mother, Caroline, previously worked as an air hostess for British Airways, which may have influenced her choice in taking a commercial flight back to the U.K. It was not actually the first time that Kate Middleton boarded a commercial flight while on royal duty. She previously took a commercial flight with Prince William from Los Angeles to England in 2011, although they were both seated in first class. It is not very common for the Duchess of Cambridge or her husband to take commercial planes.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-2016 | http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-sydney
312 total views, 2 today
- Making new homes is difficult job (6 views)
- Start Your Own Home Based Business (4871) (5 views)
- Warehouse on rent lease in Ludhiana Punjab (5 views)
- FREE Work at Home Jobs. Guaranteed Income (4686) (5 views)
- Get Love Back By bangali Baba+91 8968393315 (5 views)
- Real Jobs, Real Income, Real Company (4 views)
- Simple Online Part time Jobs (4 views)
- Get back your lost lover spells and marriage problems call +27839894244 whats app (4 views)
- Earn Thousands of Rupees every month by Investing Rs.350/- only for 1 Time in MONEY ORDER jobs (4 views)
- Unlimited Data Entry Jobs Worldwide (4616) (4 views)