Kristen Wiig was rocking a perm when the first Ghostbusters movie hit cinema screens.
The U.S. funnywoman’s latest role is in the reboot of 1984 flick Ghostbusters, which originally starred Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray, Harold Ramis and Ernie Hudson as New York ghoul hunters.
The film’s premise has been given a modern update, with comediennes Kristen, Melissa McCarthy, Leslie Jones and Kate McKinnon leading the cast.
When asked how she looked when the first flick was released, Kristen shuddered at her past hairstyles.
“I had a lot of perms,” she told America’s OK! magazine. “I had short hair with a perm, with Sun-In, that stuff you put in your hair to make it lighter.”
“It usually just turned it orange,” Melissa interjected.
“Yeah, luckily I was a fan of the movie Annie, because I looked like her,” Kristen smiled.
Those days are long gone now, with Kristen now sporting short honey blonde hair that she usually wears in sleek waves.
As for Melissa, she also had a few dodgy ’80s hair nightmares.
“Around that time I got my first asymmetrical haircut. I was like, ‘Oh, I must look at least 25,’ but I looked nine,” she shuddered.
The two women, plus their co-stars, stunned at the recent Hollywood premiere of Ghostbusters. Kristen wore a delicate pink Jenny Packham dress, adorned with a glittery feather motif, while Melissa looked sunny in a yellow dress by her stylist Judy B. Swartz.
“It’s an elegant version of new and old Hollywood,” Judy told The Hollywood Reporter. “And the takeaway from that (premiere) look for any woman is not to be afraid to experiment and to always keep your look evolving.”Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com | http://www.marieaustralia.com/evening-dresses
- Make Money Posting Ads Online (74 views)
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (19 views)
- Novels to stimulate your senses. (5 views)
- Plunger 1P3409 (4 views)
- SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK DOLLAR,EURO,POUNDS AND ACTIVATION KIT (2 views)
- Royal Info Service Offered (2 views)
- Use corporate video production to promote your business online (2 views)
- Copy Paste Jobs at Home………. (2 views)
- Professional Website Designing at Affordable Prices (2 views)
- Just Give Miss Call & Get Part Time Jobs – Govt Registered – 9043380999 (2 views)