- Listed: 2016-07-20 22:50
- Expires: This ad has expired
5. In fifth place is none other than celebrated rapper Jon Bricks, who a few months ago returned home from China with Chinese superstar Zhang Zhang and held a successful three-day concert.
The Diva Dream Alive concert, which was held at different locations, pulled in thousands of people, with Bricks rumored to having grabbed approximately half a million Liberian dollars.
Also, the rapper completed a successful five-nation European business tour, which allowed him to meet top music executives and promoters in Europe.
While in Europe, Bricks shot a banging video, produced by Catia Productions in Milan for his new single Conqueror.
Still on Bricks, the rapper runs a charity organization called Zama Plus Foundation International, aimed at providing support to the less fortunate in Liberia.
4. Since his travel to Nigeria looking to etch his name on the African music landscape, things have been moving in the right direction for F dot A. For this, he comfortably sits in fourth place.
A few weeks ago, the Afro pop artist was nominated for the Nigerian Entertainment Awards in the African Male Artist (non-Nigerian) category.
Few months ago, F dot A returned home with a two-day successful concert with Naija cutie Chidinma for his hit single Desire.
On June 22 of this year, F dot A’s single Desire went Number 1 on Soundcity West African Music and Video Chart after gaining over 300,000 views on YouTube.
3. At third place is visual artist Leslie Lumeh, who recently participated in the Lumieres d’Afriques (The Enlightened Africa) art exhibition where several artists used a variety of artistic presentations to highlight Africa’s latent creative talents.
Lumeh, who has been profiled on CNN and other international media networks, ably represented Liberia at the historical event, which featured 54 African artists displaying works in a wide variety of creative media that brought the continent’s problems to the fore.
Lumeh’s presentation, which was widely admired, was an acrylic on canvas piece titled The Light Within.
2. In second is Scientific, and his inclusion is simple. The hip-hop artist became the first Liberian artist to have his song Rotate, featuring Quincy B, picked up by Vevo, one of the world’s biggest streaming services.
Scientific also became the first rapper to win the hip-hop category of the LMA three years in a row.
1. In first place is sensational singer Dash Coleman.
This guy, who is not yet an A-list Liberian artist, has set one of the greatest records in the Liberian entertainment industry by winning four awards during a single awards night.
He won the awards from the just ended Liberia Music Awards (LMA).
Though K-Zee holds the record for being the first person to win three LMA awards during a single awards night, however, it was Dash who broke the record by win four awards at the just ended LMA.Read more at:www.marieaustralia.com/sexy-formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-adelaide
523 total views, 1 today
- Taiwan Oolong Tea Supplier – LeQing Tea (4 views)
- Make Money Posting Ads Online (3 views)
- Plunger 108-2104 (3 views)
- Silver Fox, an American western novel (3 views)
- Home wireless router setting method (3 views)
- Cool stainless steel bangle bracelet (3 views)
- Post Ads for our Company! Pays Per Ad. (3 views)
- Mobile App Development Services (2 views)
- Legitimate Ad Posting Jobs – Limited seats! (2 views)
- Designer men’s stainless steel cufflinks (2 views)