WHAT a night it was in the Dome in Tralee on Sunday as 28 models from the Holman Lee agency took to the ramp for the biggest autumn/winter fashion show to be staged in Ireland.
Limerick stores proved once again that we really are a city of style and fashion with shops and designers like Be Fabulous, Sinead’s Boutique, The Ivory Closet,Caroline Mitchell, and The Attic Bridalwear all showcasing. Flying the flag for Adare was Catherine McCormack, Isobel boutique and Aisling Maher. There are times when you are very proud of what you do and this was one of them. I want to thank the beautiful Holman Lee models (almost all from Limerick) for their professionalism and for representing our city with great style, and to my daughter Cecile, my daughter-in-law Asta, Patrick Hogan and Darren Malone who all worked tirelessly on producing a great fashion show.
Rose of Tralee
The Dome was brimming with nervous energy on Monday night when I bumped into the fabulous Limerick Rose Marie Hennessy who was really enjoying herself with all 65 Roses who were in attendance for both live broadcasts in the Dome. Daithi O’Se was in great form considering he nearly burnt the hairs off his hands when science teacher and Cork Rose Denise Collins set his hands on fire. On the way into the Dome I met RTE’s Mary Kennedy who was sporting a very stylish wrap by Limerick Designer Caroline Mitchell.
I’m looking forward to bringing you more gossip from the Dome next week.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-adelaide | http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-melbourne
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (23 views)
- Best Way to Earn Money Online For the holidays! (5 views)
- Anarkali Suits & Dress – Buy Designer Anarkali Dresses Online – Mirraw (4 views)
- Professional website development & E-commerce website design (4 views)
- Professional Website for your business!!! (4 views)
- This is the Most Popular way to Earn Money at Home!(4836) (3 views)
- Simple Online Part time Jobs (3 views)
- Clothes on ramps should be for all sizes: Divya (3 views)
- Video Anchors are required (3 views)
- High current & zero sequence current transformer (3 views)