- Listed: 2016-09-28 00:07
- Expires: This ad has expired
Spectators were treated to a night of bliss and glamour as models showcased traditional and modern wear during the 2nd annual Makorotela wedding and cultural expo in Maun on Saturday.
The organiser, Gobonetse Mhapha said the wedding and cultural expo aimed at giving exposure to local designers and a platform for those planning to have weddings to appreciate latest designs.
The name Makorotela, she said was inspired by the Mogotho tree pods which are used to make mathoa for traditional dancers and edible to domestic animals amongst other uses.
Mhapha who said planning the event was not easy thanked the sponsors who helped her make the day a success.
The models showcased outfits by four Maun based designers. In an interview, one designer Gontlemang Motumise said she appreciated the wedding and cultural expo platform to showcase her designs.
Motumise who designs wedding gowns and other modern outfits inspired by cowboy style said the fashion design industry was promising and growing.
She got position four during the 2016 regional presidential competitions. Other two designers, Maungo Ditshwane and Khuduego Tsele of M&L fashion design said the fashion design business was satisfactory with clients forthcoming.
However, the two said they faced the challenge of shortage of materials in Maun with only about two shops specialising in materials. Exhibitors also showcased their products and attendants were treated to traditional dances from a Wayeyi group.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/bridesmaid-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/short-formal-dresses
598 total views, 1 today
- Ad Posting Jobs, Great Pay! (5 views)
- The Blood in the Darkness novel (4 views)
- Home wireless router setting method (4 views)
- Best Men’s Stainless Steel Cufflinks c000133 (4 views)
- Online Map Quality Analyst- Hong Kong (3 views)
- Unit Pump Bosch (3 views)
- Buy Latest Original iPhone x,Note 8,S8 Plus,iPhone 8 Plus (3 views)
- Best Earning Home Based Jobs (3 views)
- Online Map Quality Analyst- Taiwan (3 views)
- Home Typing Jobs, Pays Per Ad (3 views)