From an NFL star athlete to now fashion designer, Marshawn Lynch showcased his Beast Mode collection for the first time on the runway at Fashion On The Square on November 13, 2016 in San Francisco. Marshawn Lynch, who recently retired from the NFL, is a leading example of how to take a decorated athletic career to the next level and invest in an industry, fashion, that speaks to every ethnicity, age, culture, ethnicity both nationally and internationally.
During the Best Mode segment at Fashion On The Square, there were looks for men, women and even for the ‘fluffy girl’ as I affectionately call our ‘plus size’ models. When the ‘fluffy girl’ came down the runway, it was a standing moment for Marshawn as he was video recording the entire segment. To see him raise to his feet in excitement about seeing this model rip the runway excited the crowd beyond measure. Also, one of several crowd favorite looks was a women’s black sweatshirt with the words ‘BLESSED’ written in all white very large print on the back. From the crowd applause, it was certainly a showstopper. Many of the women’s wear pieces were worn with heels which gave the overall look something very sophisticated and beyond just athletic wear.
Marshawn opened his flagship store, Best Mode, in October 2015, at 811 Broadway St., in Oakland, CA. He visits the store often and on any given day or time of day you will see traffic in the store because the collection is just that outstanding. From the logo to the line, Marshawn Lynch’s landing into the fashion industry has many paying close attention to his growth and from millennials to baby boomers, they all want a piece of his collection in their wardrobe.
Marshawn doesn’t just talk the talk when it comes to giving back to his hometown community, but he walks it and it’s seen in the charitable activities he hosts where he is giving back to at-risk children and teens throughout Oakland through his Fam 1st Foundation. It’s been one of the best feelings ever to see a native of Oakland give back and do it continuously.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/bridesmaid-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/short-formal-dresses
- Make Money Posting Ads Online (30 views)
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (14 views)
- Electrical Services in Los Angeles (2 views)
- Amorphous coils (2 views)
- The best men’s stainless steel cufflinks (2 views)
- Part Time, Work From Home, Software Tester- Hong Kong (2 views)
- Earn Rs.500/day in Home Based Online Part Time Work (2 views)
- Womens Clothing: Buy Women Clothing Online in India – Fashionaffair.in (2 views)
- Personalized/ Social Media Internet Assessor- Hong Kong (2 views)
- Naomi Watts unveils first fashion collection (2 views)