- Listed: 2016-08-22 20:03
- Expires: This ad has expired
Miley Cyrus has no plans to tone down her look on The Voice.
The singer, known for her wild and eclectic stage costumes, is joining the U.S. version of the singing competition as a judge, alongside Alicia Keys, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine. The series kicks off on 19 September (16), and Miley’s stylist Simone Harouche has teased that audiences are in for a treat with the 23-year-old’s show wardrobe.
“I think a large portion of Miley’s audience has always been a younger demographic. If any age group would relate to her fashion sense, it would be her peers. Miley is always going to be true to herself, regardless of the event or show,” Simone told The Hollywood Reporter.
“Absolutely (our work is collaborative). Miley is very true to herself and she knows what she wants. A lot of times, we bounce off ideas to come up with a new look. It’s always fun and I get to be creative and really go there.”
Miley has become known for flashing the flesh since shedding her squeaky clean Disney Channel image, and loves to rock custom made ensembles. For The Voice, Miley and Simone called on up-and-coming designers like Hayley Elsaesser and Dyspnea to create one-off pieces, as well as cult ’90s designer Rachel London, who counts Madonna and Cyndi Lauper among her celebrity clients.
“That denim floral look is by Rachel London,” Simone explained. “She was famous in the ’90s for using those flowers on just about everything. We were able to track her down and recreate some of those iconic pieces. When I work with Miley, we always make a lot of custom pieces. She’s such an expressive and individual artist, sometimes the clothes we want don’t exist in shops.”Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/plus-size-formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-canberra
311 total views, 2 today
- Learn How others are Really Making the Bucks! (7 views)
- Start Your Own Home Based Business (4886) (6 views)
- Financial solutions to Advance your business Bg/Sblc (6 views)
- Ad Posting Job at Home (6 views)
- Unlimited Data Entry Jobs Worldwide (4616) (5 views)
- Free Work at Home Jobs Directory (2036) (5 views)
- Ad Posting Jobs (5 views)
- Electrical Services in Los Angeles (4 views)
- Start Your Own Home Based Business (4566) (4 views)
- Online Jobs | Part Time Jobs | Home Based Online jobs | Data Entry Jobs Without Investment. (4 views)