- Country: United Kingdom
- Listed: 2016-11-16 23:03
- Expires: This ad has expired
Naomi Watts has made her design debut with a capsule collection for Australian brand Sportscraft.
Known for both her flawless red carpet glamour and relaxed off duty look, Naomi has channelled her style credentials into her very first fashion collection. She’s teamed with fashion and lifestyle label Sportscraft on the 11-piece The Nomad line, made up of classics like shirts, dresses and shorts, all in white.
“It’s really inspired by summer. I love white as it’s usually a sign that summer is here. It works well on beach days and is just as stylish at night for parties,” she told sportscraft.com.au.
“I chose fabrics like silk and linen because they keep you cool on long summer days. I have also focused on easy pieces that travel well and don’t need much accessorising or styling as summer is often the perfect time to travel.”
Naomi was born in England, but mostly grew up in Australia, and her designs reflect the summer weather currently being enjoyed Down Under.
Prior to the collaboration, the 48-year-old had worked as a brand ambassador for Sportscraft, so the move to start designing came about naturally.
“I love fashion, so working with Sportscraft at this level was a new adventure for me and I loved the creative process. I enjoyed thinking about different fabrics, shapes and the details for this collection, like the embroidery,” she explained.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-sydney
433 total views, 1 today
- Buy Salwar Suits, Churidar Designs Online (1 views)
- Best Men’s Stainless Steel Cufflinks c000133 (1 views)
- Electrical System Maintenance (1 views)
- Silver Fox, an American western novel (1 views)
- Buy Latest Original iPhone x,Note 8,S8 Plus,iPhone 8 Plus (1 views)
- Unit Pump Bosch (1 views)
- Feed Pump 105217-1480 NP-FP/K-PS (1 views)
- Ad Posting Jobs (1 views)
- SEO Services in Gurgaon (1 views)
- Online Map Quality Analyst- Hong Kong (1 views)