- Country: Japan
- jobtype: part time
- Job title: Multimedia Judge
- Listed: 2019-04-24 14:22
- Expires: 155 days, 6 hours
Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted companies while also growing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are recruiting immediately for the role of Multimedia Judge in Japan.
What does the job involve?
The role involves the review, evaluation and feedback of online images and or videos based on a set of guidelines using online tools. In this job you will have the flexibility to choose your own hours to suit your lifestyle. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10, maximum of 20 hours per week depending on availability.
Who is suitable for this job?
We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
What are the main requirements for the job?
• You must be living in Japan for the last 5 consecutive years
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Japan
• Fluency in English and Japanese
• Work from home office environment
• PC with Windows 7, 8 or 8.1. Apple OS or older versions of Windows are not acceptable
• High Speed Internet connection. Minimum upload speed of 1mbps
What’s next (Option 1)
Email us at Recruitqueries.email@example.com for full details on this role. We will help you through the recruitment process and suitable candidates will go forward to our qualification process.
What’s next? (Option 2)
Apply online to:
and a member of our recruitment team will quickly review your application.
224 total views, 1 today