Personalized Internet Ads Assessor- Hong Kong
What are the main requirements for the role?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Personalized Internet Ads Assessor in Hong Kong.
What does the work involve?
In this role you will be reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality and layout. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in advertisements by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution to the quality of online advertisements in Hong Kong.
Who is suitable for this work?
We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will need to have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
Don’t Delay! Contact Lionbridge using the English language through clicking here:
and a member of our recruitment team will review your application.
- Make Money Posting Ads Online (58 views)
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (33 views)
- Electrical System Maintenance (4 views)
- Unlimited Data Entry Jobs Worldwide (3922) (2 views)
- Readers Read Great Novels (2 views)
- Post Free Ads – Free online classifieds (2 views)
- Order Processing Jobs Worldwide (Your ID) (2 views)
- Professional website development & E-commerce website design (2 views)
- Internet Safety Evaluator- Taiwan (2 views)
- Govt Registered Work from Home Jobs – Free Registration (2 views)