Personalized Internet Ads Assessor- Taiwan
What are the main requirements for the role?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Personalized Internet Ads Assessor in Taiwan.
What does the work involve?
In this role you will be reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality and layout. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in advertisements by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution to the quality of online advertisements in Taiwan.
Who is suitable for this work?
We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will need to have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
Don’t Delay! Contact Lionbridge using the English language through the below link:
and a member of our recruitment team will review your application.
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (14 views)
- Post Free Add- Post a new ad (9 views)
- 1960-1963 Opel Rekord P2 Stainless Steel Bumper (3 views)
- Prominent Success Money Oil And Traditional healings Call Or WhatsApp +27631229624 (2 views)
- Electrical Services in Los Angeles (2 views)
- 1955-1967 VW Beetle US Style Stainless Steel Bumper (2 views)
- cheap csgo keys Dota 2 Release In 2011 By Valve (2 views)
- Head Rotor 1 468 374 025 4/12R (2 views)
- Create a Real Income from Home (4941) (2 views)
- How does pressure sensor (2 views)