- Country: China
- jobtype: part time
- Job title: Personalized Online Advertising Researcher
- Listed: 2020-02-10 20:15
- Expires: 228 days, 19 hours
What are the main requirements for the role?
• You must be living in China for the last 3 consecutive years
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in China
• Fluency in written and verbal Chinese Simplified
• Fluency in written and verbal English – please be aware the recruitment process is conducted in English and all correspondence throughout the process and once hired will be required in English
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
• Access to and use of an Android (version 4.1 or higher) or IOS Smartphone (version 8 or higher) to complete tasks
• A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
• Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media
We are currently recruiting for the role of Personalized Internet Ads Assessor in China.
What does the work involve?
In this role you will be reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality and layout. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in advertisements by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution to the quality of online advertisements in China.
Who is suitable for this work?
We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will need to have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
Don’t Delay! Contact Lionbridge today at email@example.com with your resume and a member of our recruitment team will review your application.
32 total views, 1 today