- Listed: 2016-08-09 19:43
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Richmond Museum of History has opened a new exhibit that features an variety of local fashion accessories from the past century.
Last week, NBC Bay Area published a great report about the exhibit, which had its opening reception on Saturday and will be available to view through Dec. 23.
The exhibition, entitled “Accessories, Accessories, Accessories!” showcases the museum’s extensive collection of 20th Century fashion items that includes hats, shoes, ties and jewelry worn by working class men and women in Richmond. Items include a Richmond High letterman’s varsity jacket from 1957.
The exhibition also includes old photographs showing people wearing similar accessories.
Museum director Melinda McCrary said patrons should not expect to see many high-end designer products, as Richmond has historically been a working class town.
“You are going to see some really wonderful objects that normal everyday folks would have worn,” she told NBC Bay Area.
The Richmond Museum of History is located at 400 Nevin Ave. and runs gallery hours from Wednesdays through Sundays, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., at a cost of $5 per adult and $3 for seniors and students over 12.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/bridesmaid-dresses
434 total views, 1 today
- SEO Services in Gurgaon (8 views)
- Online Map Quality Analyst- Taiwan (3 views)
- This is the Most Popular way to Earn Money at Home!(4759) (3 views)
- Promote Online Companies By Way of Posting Ads and Earn Big! (3 views)
- Best Earning Home Based Jobs (3 views)
- Online Map Quality Analyst- Hong Kong (2 views)
- Home Typing Jobs, Pays Per Ad (2 views)
- Unlimited Earning Potential at Home(5135) (2 views)
- Find captivating, exciting novels starting at $3.99 (2 views)
- Legitimate Ad Posting Jobs Available Now! (2 views)