- Listed: 2016-08-11 19:26
- Expires: This ad has expired
We’ve tried versatile blonde balayage, seriously considered opting for melted opalescent (opal) colour and even debated going intentionally silver.
But the latest trend on the rise might be one of the prettiest and most wearable trends to sweep the beauty world in a while. Rose gold is the hair colour of the moment, with the likes of Sienna Miller and Emma Roberts both giving versatile strawberry-inspired hues a go.
Lauren Roads, Style Director at GATSBY & MILLER salon, says rose gold works best on those with lighter hair (natural or otherwise), but brunettes can also get on board with the trend through highlights or balayage. She suggests making an appointment with an experienced colourist, who will be able to match your skin tone with the right shade, whether it be a coppery hue with a hint of pink or a more daring fresh rose shade.
“Highlights are a great way to introduce a new tone to the hair and this will give you a subtle softer finish whether that’s against brunette hair or blonde hair,” Lauren told Cover Media. “For a statement finish, rose gold looks great against a dark root in a balayage form and this helps to enhance the tone of the rose gold through the mid lengths and ends making it more solid and visible.”
Most pink and lighter shades require more maintenance as they are an artificial tone which can fade quicker than normal. Accordingly, it’s important to wash rose gold coloured hair in a cool temperature and to use a sulfate-free and colour-safe shampoo.
“As a touch up in-between colour services to the salon, Wella Color Recharge Red Conditioner is perfect left on the hair for 20 minutes, or try R+Co GEMSTONE shampoo and conditioner,” advised Lauren, adding that this should help extend the life of your beautiful hue.
“As well as giving hair its full nourishment, you will also be placing colour pigment back into the hair for a long lasting colour.”
When it comes to looking after rose gold locks, Rebecca Clements from Aitch & Aitch salon is a fan of products in Davines’ MINU range, such as the illuminating colour enhancing serum, which is designed to protect the duration of cosmetic colour and can be smoothed through tresses to give extra shine.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/princess-formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/cheap-formal-dresses
291 total views, 2 today
- Making new homes is difficult job (6 views)
- Start Your Own Home Based Business (4871) (5 views)
- Warehouse on rent lease in Ludhiana Punjab (5 views)
- FREE Work at Home Jobs. Guaranteed Income (4686) (5 views)
- Get Love Back By bangali Baba+91 8968393315 (5 views)
- Real Jobs, Real Income, Real Company (4 views)
- Simple Online Part time Jobs (4 views)
- Get back your lost lover spells and marriage problems call +27839894244 whats app (4 views)
- Earn Thousands of Rupees every month by Investing Rs.350/- only for 1 Time in MONEY ORDER jobs (4 views)
- Unlimited Data Entry Jobs Worldwide (4616) (4 views)