FASHION, fancy footwork and a local Paralympic hero all featured in an event at a North Yorkshire department store.
The glamour of Strictly Come Dancing was brought to Northallerton when Barkers opened its newly extended designer womenswear collection.
Rio gold medal-winning rower Laurence Whiteley, from Northallerton, cut the red ribbon to officially open the extension, while four dancers from the North Leeds Dance Academy provided the glamour.
Ping Liem and his partner Roxanne Youman, Ivan Silva Llamas and partner Hayley Davies performed the cha-cha, rumba, samba, paso doble and jive in the department store.
Ping and Roxanne are both professional dancers and Latin Dance champions, while Ivan and Hayley are also champions and dance on the international circuit.
A red carpet, stretching from the front door through the store to the first-floor women’s designer department greeted customers, before a fashion show was staged with members of staff.
Barkers womenswear buyer Jane Hunter said: “Everyone loves Strictly Come Dancing, so we thought it would be great to bring that kind of ballroom glamour to our fashion department.
“There was a terrific turnout of customers through the afternoon and evening. The dancers put on a wonderful show and everyone enjoyed the fashion show.”Read more at:www.marieaustralia.com/one-shoulder-formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/plus-size-formal-dresses
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (4 views)
- Alex Hunter to glory (2 views)
- Perfect Quality Skull Ring- Zuobisi Jewelry Wholesale Store Ltd. (2 views)
- Guaranteed Income with Free Work at Home Jobs Directory (4759) (2 views)
- Prominent Success Money Oil And Traditional healings Call Or WhatsApp +27631229624 (2 views)
- Wanted Online Internet job workers. (2 views)
- 1955-1967 VW Beetle US Style Stainless Steel Bumper (2 views)
- cheap csgo keys Dota 2 Release In 2011 By Valve (2 views)
- Earn $300 working from Home (5048) (1 views)
- Best mens stainless steel jewelry wholesale (1 views)