- Country: United Kingdom
- Listed: 2016-11-14 22:08
- Expires: This ad has expired
FASHION, fancy footwork and a local Paralympic hero all featured in an event at a North Yorkshire department store.
The glamour of Strictly Come Dancing was brought to Northallerton when Barkers opened its newly extended designer womenswear collection.
Rio gold medal-winning rower Laurence Whiteley, from Northallerton, cut the red ribbon to officially open the extension, while four dancers from the North Leeds Dance Academy provided the glamour.
Ping Liem and his partner Roxanne Youman, Ivan Silva Llamas and partner Hayley Davies performed the cha-cha, rumba, samba, paso doble and jive in the department store.
Ping and Roxanne are both professional dancers and Latin Dance champions, while Ivan and Hayley are also champions and dance on the international circuit.
A red carpet, stretching from the front door through the store to the first-floor women’s designer department greeted customers, before a fashion show was staged with members of staff.
Barkers womenswear buyer Jane Hunter said: “Everyone loves Strictly Come Dancing, so we thought it would be great to bring that kind of ballroom glamour to our fashion department.
“There was a terrific turnout of customers through the afternoon and evening. The dancers put on a wonderful show and everyone enjoyed the fashion show.”Read more at:www.marieaustralia.com/one-shoulder-formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/plus-size-formal-dresses
303 total views, 1 today
- Ad Posting Jobs (1 views)
- SEO Services in Gurgaon (1 views)
- Online Map Quality Analyst- Hong Kong (1 views)
- Buy Salwar Suits, Churidar Designs Online (1 views)
- Best Men’s Stainless Steel Cufflinks c000133 (1 views)
- Electrical System Maintenance (1 views)
- Silver Fox, an American western novel (1 views)
- Buy Latest Original iPhone x,Note 8,S8 Plus,iPhone 8 Plus (1 views)
- Unit Pump Bosch (1 views)
- Feed Pump 105217-1480 NP-FP/K-PS (1 views)