A few things to keep in mind this week:
Mercedes Benz Fashion Week returns for a biannual celebration of Berlin fashion. Expect exciting new work from recent graduates – a signature of Berlin’s up-and-coming scene – alongside runway and trunk shows from June 28th to July 1st.
The exhibit Beards – Between Nature and Razor closes this weekend at the Neues Museum, so don’t miss a last chance to learn about five millennia of beard history. We hear there is even an opportunity for visitors to display pictures of their own beards. Check it out on Bodestr. on Museum Island.
Saturday, July 2nd is the Long Night of Puppet Theater at the Schaubude Berlin. From 1 pm to 1 am, the space is open and running over 20 performances for kids and adults alike. Greifswalder Str. 81-84.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/bridesmaid-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/short-formal-dresses
- Make Money Posting Ads Online (70 views)
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (19 views)
- Mirraw.com: Georgette – Sarees (4 views)
- Post free ads – buy sell trade (2 views)
- Find an Amazing Magnetic Jewelry (2 views)
- Work From Home Ad Posting Jobs (2 views)
- Sellective Biker Jewelry for you (2 views)
- Find an Amazing Stainless Steel Rings wholesale (2 views)
- Good opportunities for Part time job workers (2 views)
- Home Based Job Online Part Time Work (2 views)