- Country: Taiwan
- Phone: 003539673700
- jobtype: part time
- Listed: 2017-07-17 00:03
- Expires: 168 days, 10 hours
Who is suitable for this job?
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail and Google+ account. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10 up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher) to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the job?
• You must be fluent in written and verbal English and Traditional Chinese
• You must be living in Taiwan for the last 5 consecutive years
• You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.1 or higher or iPhone V4S or higher) to complete tasks.
• The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
• Gmail must be your primary email account
• Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of social media (Twitter & Facebook)
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Taiwan
• Experience in use of web browsers and smartphone apps to navigate and interact with a variety of content
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Traditional Chinese Personalized Internet Assessor in Taiwan.
What does the job involve?
In this job you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the Traditional Chinese written language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and required Smartphone device.
Don’t Delay! Submit your application through the below link using your desktop PC/Laptop:
A member of our recruitment team will then review your application.
If you experience any issues please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Please Note: We are unable to offer more than one Personalized Internet Assessor position per IP address.
Like us on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter
61 total views, 2 today
- Home based online jobs, (6 views)
- Universal Infowiz : Data Entry Work Available Online and Offline (5 views)
- 50,000 Free Visitors and 30,000 Free Emails (4837) (5 views)
- Work From Home Ad Posting Jobs (5 views)
- Free Work at Home Jobs Directory (4890) (5 views)
- Automatic SSD Chemical Solution For Cleaning Black Dollar (5 views)
- They’re quick and easy to set up (4 views)
- Free Work at Home Jobs (4 views)
- The FIFA 17 competitions will be concerned (4 views)
- 1966-68 Jaguar E-Type 1 -1.5 Stainless Steel Bumper (4 views)