As a Web Content Assessor your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards making internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all end users in Hong Kong. This is a part-time, work from home role with Lionbridge involving Search Engine research. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world.
The Web Content Assessor program is a worldwide program assisting some of the most popular search engines increase the level of relevance for their users. This work involves rating keyword and search term pairs, based on a set of guidelines, covering a variety of tasks to include web sites, images, videos, text and advertisements to name a few.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10, maximum of 20 hours per week depending on availability.
Payment will be based on completion of the agreed upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
What We Offer
• Flexible Hours. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours, Sunday – Saturday, depending on availability of tasks
• Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks and projects on a freelance basis
Please copy and paste the following link into your browser to complete and submit your application:
This is an exciting opportunity so don’t miss out.
|City||Hong Kong Nationwide|
Search Classified Ads
- Hong Kong Nationwide
- Best mens stainless steel jewelry wholesale (3 views)
- Electrical Services in Los Angeles (3 views)
- Days Sales Outstanding: What is DSO and How to Improve It (2 views)
- Managing Business Risk For Trading: A Guide to Protecting Your Assets (2 views)
- What is bad debt and what to do about it? (2 views)
- Copy paste Jobs | Data entry near by | Get daily payment | 2064 | (2 views)
- What is trade credit insurance in Singapore? (2 views)
- What is credit insurer? (2 views)
- Live In House Keeping (Chinese Speaking) (2 views)
- Business cash flow management: the benefits of cash flow management (1 views)