- Country: Taiwan
- jobtype: part time
- Job title: Web Content Assessor
- Listed: 2019-04-01 23:13
- Expires: 99 days, 6 hours
• Fluency in English and Traditional Chinese are essential, additional language skills are an advantage
• Must be working and living in Taiwan for a period of 5 years or more.
• Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs etc. in your country
• A keen interest in the Internet e.g. researcher, blog writing, forums, website publishing
• Flexibility to complete a variety of different tasks following standard sets of guidelines
• Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential
• Ability to work independently and flexibly to new techniques/processes
• Preferred level of education/certification - Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
Work from Home in Taiwan
Type: Work from Home, Temporary, Part-time, Independent Contractor
As a Web Content Assessor your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards making internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all end users in Taiwan. This is a part-time, work from home role with Lionbridge involving Search Engine research. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world.
The Web Content Assessor program is a worldwide program assisting some of the most popular search engines increase the level of relevance for their users. This work involves rating keyword and search term pairs, based on a set of guidelines, covering a variety of tasks to include web sites, images, videos, text and advertisements to name a few.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10, maximum of 20 hours per week depending on availability.
Payment will be based on completion of the agreed upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
What We Offer
• Competitive hourly rate
• Flexible Hours. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours, Sunday – Saturday, depending on availability of tasks
• Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks and projects on a freelance basis
• Work from home office environment
• PC with Windows 7, 8 or 8.1. Apple OS or older versions of Windows are not acceptable
• High Speed Internet connection. Minimum upload speed of 1mpbs
• Software applications, e.g. Antivirus software, Adobe Flash Player, Acrobat Reader, Adobe Shockwave player, Microsoft Silverlight etc.
Please copy and paste the following link into your browser to complete and submit your application:
This is an exciting opportunity so don’t miss out.
553 total views, 1 today
- US Technosoft Pvt. Ltd. (4 views)
- Internet Safety Evaluator (3 views)
- Multimedia Judge- Work From Home- Hong Kong (3 views)
- Online Map Quality Analyst- Hong Kong (3 views)
- Online Map Quality Analyst- Taiwan (2 views)
- Personalized Internet Ads Assessor- Hong Kong (2 views)
- Author Joel Goulet (2 views)
- The Blood in the Darkness novel (2 views)
- Austin Miller and the secret of Washington Island—a sci-fi series (2 views)
- Web Content Assessor Program – Taiwan (1 views)