Bride-to-be? You’re going to want to listen up. One of our favourite British brands, known for their minimalist aesthetic and covetable could-be designer pieces, is branching out into bridalwear.
Whistles yesterday announced that their new seven piece collection, dubbed Whistles Wedding, will debut in February 2017.
As expected, the range of bride and bridesmaid dresses are seriously dreamy. Designed with the modern bride in mind, there are no princess-style gowns or diamante embellishment here. Instead it’s all about the cool-girl silhouettes and intricate detailing. Shapes include an on-trend stepped hem skirt, a contemporary one shoulder style and a refined high neck dress. Plus, for brides keen to shun tradition there’s always the chic jumpsuit.
This may be a high street collection, but no expense has been spared when it comes to fabric choices and details. Think delicate lace, organza jacquard and embroidered tulle with features such as internally boned bodices, scalloped edges, and modern ruffles.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-brisbane
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (10 views)
- Buy Salwar Suits, Churidar Designs Online (6 views)
- Blouse Back Neck Designs – Mirraw Fashion (5 views)
- Mirraw.com: Georgette – Sarees (3 views)
- Free Ads -Online Local Classifieds (3 views)
- Greatest FIFA Apple Cup goal (3 views)
- How to wear trainers and look effortlessly chic (2 views)
- Crepe Sarees | Crepe sarees on Mirraw.com (2 views)
- Anarkali Suits & Dress – Buy Designer Anarkali Dresses Online – Mirraw (2 views)
- Best Online Jobs 2015 – Simple Data entry Jobs (2 views)