Bride-to-be? You’re going to want to listen up. One of our favourite British brands, known for their minimalist aesthetic and covetable could-be designer pieces, is branching out into bridalwear.
Whistles yesterday announced that their new seven piece collection, dubbed Whistles Wedding, will debut in February 2017.
As expected, the range of bride and bridesmaid dresses are seriously dreamy. Designed with the modern bride in mind, there are no princess-style gowns or diamante embellishment here. Instead it’s all about the cool-girl silhouettes and intricate detailing. Shapes include an on-trend stepped hem skirt, a contemporary one shoulder style and a refined high neck dress. Plus, for brides keen to shun tradition there’s always the chic jumpsuit.
This may be a high street collection, but no expense has been spared when it comes to fabric choices and details. Think delicate lace, organza jacquard and embroidered tulle with features such as internally boned bodices, scalloped edges, and modern ruffles.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-brisbane
- Make Money Posting Ads Online (57 views)
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (7 views)
- Post Free Advertisement – Post a new ad (6 views)
- Start Your Own Home Based Business (4901) (3 views)
- Professional Website for your business!!! (2 views)
- Free Ads and Classifieds (2 views)
- Free Ads – Add a free classifieds (2 views)
- Большинство сразу Торцевая Крышка Подшипника (2 views)
- Free Classifieds – Post new ads here (2 views)
- Electrical System Maintenance (2 views)