- Country: United Kingdom
- Listed: 2016-11-25 00:00
- Expires: This ad has expired
Can you remember how old your mascara is, or when the last you bought a new fragrance? If you can’t, then it’s probably time to throw them in the bin.
According to a new report released by Australian company Choice, almost all of our beauty buys are deemed out-of-date within six months of opening them. While your eye and lip liners will last forever due to the wax-based formulas and continuous sharpening, you should be investing in new serums, oils and creams twice a year.
Those that prefer their products to be natural and organic may find that the formulas expire even quicker. “Emulsion products like creams (also cream foundations), lotions and moisturisers are likely to expire more quickly than oil, alcohol or wax-based products,” explains chemist and product formulator Ric Williams.
“Cheaper products may expire more quickly too, if for example they’re poorly formulated without stabilisers, or have not been checked for stability.”
How do you know if your beauty product has expired?
Bacteria build-up, over exposure to oxygen and heat can make your make-up and skincare go off. Usually you’ll notice a change in colour or smell. Once this happens, discard them immediately.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/short-formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/long-formal-dresses
251 total views, 1 today
- WIN LOTTERY MONEY JACKPOT AND MONEY SPELLS CALL +27839894244 (2 views)
- Why can not enter the default tplink phone password management page? (1 views)
- This is the Most Popular way to Earn Money at Home!(4759) (1 views)
- Learn How others are Really Making the Bucks! (1 views)
- Death of the Apocalypse-a hauntingly eerie novel (1 views)
- Post ads from Home, Real Income! (1 views)
- Unlimited Earning Potential at Home(5135) (1 views)
- Start Your Own Home Based Business (4886) (1 views)