- Country: United Kingdom
- Listed: 2016-11-25 00:00
- Expires: This ad has expired
Can you remember how old your mascara is, or when the last you bought a new fragrance? If you can’t, then it’s probably time to throw them in the bin.
According to a new report released by Australian company Choice, almost all of our beauty buys are deemed out-of-date within six months of opening them. While your eye and lip liners will last forever due to the wax-based formulas and continuous sharpening, you should be investing in new serums, oils and creams twice a year.
Those that prefer their products to be natural and organic may find that the formulas expire even quicker. “Emulsion products like creams (also cream foundations), lotions and moisturisers are likely to expire more quickly than oil, alcohol or wax-based products,” explains chemist and product formulator Ric Williams.
“Cheaper products may expire more quickly too, if for example they’re poorly formulated without stabilisers, or have not been checked for stability.”
How do you know if your beauty product has expired?
Bacteria build-up, over exposure to oxygen and heat can make your make-up and skincare go off. Usually you’ll notice a change in colour or smell. Once this happens, discard them immediately.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/short-formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/long-formal-dresses
302 total views, 1 today
- SEO Services in Gurgaon (1 views)
- Online Map Quality Analyst- Hong Kong (1 views)
- Buy Salwar Suits, Churidar Designs Online (1 views)
- Best Men’s Stainless Steel Cufflinks c000133 (1 views)
- Electrical System Maintenance (1 views)
- Silver Fox, an American western novel (1 views)
- Buy Latest Original iPhone x,Note 8,S8 Plus,iPhone 8 Plus (1 views)
- Unit Pump Bosch (1 views)
- Feed Pump 105217-1480 NP-FP/K-PS (1 views)
- Ad Posting Jobs (1 views)