Can you remember how old your mascara is, or when the last you bought a new fragrance? If you can’t, then it’s probably time to throw them in the bin.
According to a new report released by Australian company Choice, almost all of our beauty buys are deemed out-of-date within six months of opening them. While your eye and lip liners will last forever due to the wax-based formulas and continuous sharpening, you should be investing in new serums, oils and creams twice a year.
Those that prefer their products to be natural and organic may find that the formulas expire even quicker. “Emulsion products like creams (also cream foundations), lotions and moisturisers are likely to expire more quickly than oil, alcohol or wax-based products,” explains chemist and product formulator Ric Williams.
“Cheaper products may expire more quickly too, if for example they’re poorly formulated without stabilisers, or have not been checked for stability.”
How do you know if your beauty product has expired?
Bacteria build-up, over exposure to oxygen and heat can make your make-up and skincare go off. Usually you’ll notice a change in colour or smell. Once this happens, discard them immediately.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/short-formal-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/long-formal-dresses
- Make Money Posting Ads Online (74 views)
- Graphic Designer to discuss creativity (19 views)
- Plunger 1P3409 (4 views)
- Novels to stimulate your senses. (4 views)
- Electrical System Maintenance (2 views)
- Readers Read Great Novels (2 views)
- Earn $100 per Week At Home (2 views)
- Acting lets me be anyone I want to be, says Priyanka (2 views)
- Buy PIN Verified Google Adsense Account India 2016-2017 (2 views)
- Professional Website Designing at Affordable Prices (2 views)